thank you for the birthday wishes everyone :) i don't know what else to say! but really, i'm overflowing with joy and grinning from ear to ear as a i type this :)
have been sleeping 4hours to wake up for 1 hour and then falling right back to sleep. hopefully this doesn't keep up. i doubt since the trainings are going to kill me. wooot. my days as a semi-pro are gonna begin :) i'm all jittery from anticipation of that. dude, i need to get a life. hahahaha :)
got a song stuck in my head, sara bareilles - love song. think it's from the stupid apple commercial. i keep getting hooked on the their songs. :P
i'm starving to death. there's no food at 640am. maybe i should stuff myself with chocolates. hmmm :D
Promise me that you'll leave the light on
To help me see with daylight, my guide, gone
'cause I believe there's a way you can love me
Because I say
I won't write you a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one, you see