one, two, three, four
tell me that you love me more
sleepless, long nights
that was what my youth was for
oh teenage hope arrive at your door
left you with nothing
but they want some more
you're changing your heart.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
you know how certain songs remind you of people or certain situations? well, here's my list
maneater, nelly furtado - room 16, florence
supermassive blackhole, muse - speeding home from andrew's place
stockholm syndrome, muse - dublin, ireland
bigger than us, andy davis - 410, new york
the way i are, timbaland - lani aranita
any chinese song - belle, gold coast
you took my love, jo stafford - julie b
i like the way you move, bodyrockers - running in florence
brighter than sunshine, aqualung - doing weights
suga suga, baby bash - wym
take the lead, bone thugs - farah, cookie, nurdee, suzy, puiyee @ starbucks
alright. enough for the day.
to kelvin, cookie and nurdee. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T CALL. WE ALL KNOW HOW FREAKING PIGGY I AM AND NEED SO MUCH SLEEP. either way I LOVE YOU and i know YOU LOVE ME TOO!
pau
__________
entries.
profile.
links.
tagboard.