Saturday, September 09, 2006
I'VE FOUND A 3G NETWORK HERE AND GUESS WHAT. I CAN GET 3G CALLS!
and guess what. who did i get a 3g call from!! :) from my darlings puiyee, cookie, farah and nurdee! i showed them my room and junk food in the centre of the big room and my beautiful mole which they miss ever so dearly! :) it was so fun and i am sad that i'm not there with them together having dinner at spize. sighhh. i miss you girls. i hope you will remember me in december! i love you!
anyway i dropped my stupid external hard drive and now it doesnt work and the worse thing is that ALL MY PHOTOS ARE IN THERE! roar. and i think i lost it but hopefully i can recover all my photos and be merry again.
I MISS EVERYONE! i love you guys and if anyone sees andrew tell him i love him! hahah :) and someone get him a 3g phone then i can videocall him! or he can video call me! roarrr :) i lovec you sweeties!
pau
__________